18 Jan 2026
1. Yes, I failed on getting this in yesterday, ugh. It was a bit of a rough and busy day all around and I didn't remember about it until after I was upstairs and too exhausted.
2. The day started with not being able to sleep correctly (nor enough) due to the appointment for the fiber internet to be installed, window of 10am-12:30pm. I knew I needed to get up and clear the walkway (maybe like 3/4" of very fluffy snow) first thing, make sure the tech wouldn't slip and fall!
3. I went ahead and cleared the driveway as well, even though I was rather tired. Came back in, sat on the couch, got a call at 11 to say tech was running behind, would be close to noon, so I rested/napped, which did help a little.
4. Tech called at 12:30 to say he'd be here at 1, right when my lesson with Cindy started, so I had hubby deal with the arrival. Took the poor tech all afternoon to do the install--required a box on the exterior and interior cables, etc. Got it done by around 5pm and now we have awesome fast fiber Internet!
5. I could not regain energy and felt crappy rest of day. Still filmed a CDM, as the meat would have not survived, but mainly just spent rest of time with setting up our devices on the new router. Only bummer is that my computer can't get a great wifi signal in the office, so I have to use the ethernet connection (that, thankfully, this house is wired for!)
Comments
Post a Comment