1 Feb 26

1. Have decided this is where my 'new year' begins, as January was a bit of a trainwreck overall.

2. New student lesson went well at noon, followed by one with Cindy (also went well).

3. Had an hour stolen from me due to an error that was my, Phyllis', and Deb's faults, grr. I looked at the wrong line when putting in the date for one of the events in the 'nouvelles', Deb didn't catch it when proofreading for me, and Phyllis had not sent all the info that the organizer wanted in it. Phyllis then spent 18 minutes on the phone with me hem-hawing about if we should use the link the organizer sent her or the org's website (the one I chose), and finally went with my choice, oof.

4. Despite #3, I got my IVSA prep done before dinner!!!

5. Had the leftover poutine wrap for dinner--was not nearly as good as when it's fresh. I think next time I make this (if I can remember to...), going to cut back the Worch. sauce--comes through a bit too strong. Hubby had the Asian leftovers from yesterday. Then we worked on the puzzle a bit. And I got the rest of my prep done just before writing this, yay!

Comments