4 Feb 26
1. I slept very well, was so great to get 8 full hours! I still could have slept just a bit more, which kind of surprised me. Weight didn't go down, though, since I kinda pigged a little on pizza at dinner.
2. Classes went well, but I discovered the lessons for tomorrow aren't good, so I have spent most of the day on prep, again :( I did do a load of dishes, laundered the new tablecloth for V-day and got it put on table, so it wasn't ALL day in the room.
3. Last night during our shower, Michael & Avery informed me that they had chatted with Judy this evening. She was once again questioning Avery about his schooling, worried about his social life, etc. I wish she would stop this obsession, but I know she won't. What worries me is that she would mouth off about it to someone and either she or they would call in on us.
4. I had already planned to get back on Avery to do school stuff again, but this shitty prep and everything else has eroded all the time I have for anything. I feel imprisoned in my office and don't like it.
5. Despite my insane schedule, I took the time to get Avery on IXL again so we could have him finish up on the level check assessment (LA & math only). He got through the whole thing this time, placing in 8th-9th grade on most everything, with a nearly 12th grade placement for one of the reading standards (!) Planning to have him do a skill each day so we can be back to a good record of daily learning and get him ready for taking the Hi-Set or GED at some point.
Comments
Post a Comment