18 Mar 26
1. Woke up actually feeling ready for the day, love that!
2. Fr 2 all voted for the wrong song this round of Manie Musicale, kinda felt bad for them. Only one kid still has a perfect bracket--in the Fr 1 class, obviously.
3. Had another great workout! Afterwards, weighed in at .6 down from the morning, which put me at 167.9, first time in over 2 weeks to see less than 168 on the scale. I'll take it!
4. I've noticed that cruising sites like Reddit and such is quite the time sucker for me. I think I'm going to start putting a timer on myself if and when I decide to look at them. Mostly, I'm trying to not go on them anymore.
5. Used the leftover sauce from the mussels meal the other day to make pasta for dinner tonight, yum!
Comments
Post a Comment