20 Mar 26

1. Had fun classes with my students this morning. Going to miss them (and the $$) when the classes are up. Still pondering a trip to see them at the end of school. Gas prices will heavily influence this decision.

2. Speaking of which--got an email asking about hosting a kid this summer. Decided against, as my lack of funds and certainty about job are weighing too heavily on me to consider such right now. Plus, I think after last summer, I want some time to just work on the house and my projects.

3. Had a great workout on the stairmaster, best yet this year with 133 floors in 32 min! Still not the levels I was last year, but I'm building up slowly to make sure I do okay. Not a spring chicken anymore!

4. Speaking of spring, happy 1st day of it! The weather was beautiful again today, got to be out in it just a little. I spent a good amount of time on shopping for groceries on the Jewel app. Had to get them from a location a bit further away because of specials, etc. Even at that, had to message quite a bit with the shopper bc stuff wasn't available. I think the shopper didn't put things in quite right, but it was in my favor, so I'm certainly not upset lol! And I had to go right back to the store a minute after leaving bc they forgot to give me one of the bags.

5. Got online to (finally) buy some replacement seals for the pressure cooker...and discovered there is a recall on the inner pot! It's nothing major, it's just mis-marked so you could accidentally overfill it, which I never use those markings anyway. But I'll take a new inner pot! The part I don't like is that it also wants me to replace the float valve--not sure how that should be the issue, and I worry that I wouldn't do it right.

Comments