1 April 26

1. Dang it, missed yesterday's entry. It was a good day, though maybe nothing exceptional to report.

2. Mr. B got called to the other room AGAIN. This is getting old. 42 more days. The first class was not great, mainly due to one kid who keeps messing with his iPad camera and today got obnoxious with the Zoom controls. If he pulls that shit tomorrow, I'm kicking him out of the session. I wrote Mr. B about it, but he hasn't replied, probably too disgusted. Spring break is still a week away for these kids.

3. After Fr 1 (which was perfectly fine--they were cute, too--fell for my Poisson d'avril at beginning and the one in MM), I did another excellent workout: 142 flights in just under 33 min--yaaassss!

4. Went shopping after the workout and got stuff for dinner. Nice to shop on a Wed afternoon when not so many people are out.

5. Made excellent dinner and dessert: spatchcocked roasted chicken (same as mom and I made once not long ago) with potatoes in same roasting pan and sautéed mushrooms...then a pear tarte for dessert. Yummmmm!

Comments