19 avril 26

1. Enjoyed my last day of sleeping sans alarm...sigh. I did have to get up for a lesson at 11am, but that's hardly difficult lol.

2. And then it turned out that...I didn't have that lesson. I forgot that the parent messaged the other day that they wanted to do a different day, then never wrote back to say which day, so I forgot to change it on my schedule!

3. This enabled me to work on the dreaded Tremont/IVSA prep. With only minor, occasional pauses and working a bit during the lesson I did have with Cindy (thankfully she was super chatty today!), and finishing touches during convo with mom, finally got it done by 4pm. Only 4 more of these go, oof.

4. Had an awesome workout, even though the first minute and a half was spent getting the stupid armblaster on/off thing to stop. It might have been coincidence, but pressing and holding the right handle's buttons somehow got it back on track. Weird.

5. Was going to make the soy ribs recipe to be ready for tomorrow or after, but couldn't because the shiitakes I bought got too cold and dried up because there was a hole in the plastic covering. Made homemade pizza for dinner and it was incredible! Used a whole small shallot, salami (from Aldi), crumbled Boursin (black truffle version--so damn good), canned mushrooms, parmesan, Asiago, and mozzarella. And topped after with arugula, balsamic, and black truffle olive oil. MMMMM. We watched the rest of Foster's Home...Friends, then a couple of episodes of Animaniacs during dinner and after.

Comments