26 avril 26
1. I am ever so ready for school to be done. But not for the $$ to stop, ugh.
2. Woke up to a chilly house this morning--66°F! We've been able to leave the heat off (and no ac yet) for a while, but it caught up to us lol.
3. These past few days, I've worked my butt off in the yard and in the house, thus the lack of posts. Feeling great about how much better it all is looking, though!
4. Yesterday we (hubby & I, not Avery) went to see a movie at the theater, a rare event! It was 'Project Hail Mary', and it was excellent. I checked out the e-book to try to read it...we'll see if I can find time for that lol.
5. Went for a bike ride this evening to get the shiitake mushrooms for the beef ribs. I hope they are still good...they look okay and they are dated for use by tmrw. On verra!
Comments
Post a Comment