5 Apr 26

1. Had pancakes & bacon for breakfast thanks to Roger. They are good, but I don't prefer them to mine, and Avery won't eat them because they are cooked in bacon fat.

2. Avery slept fine in the basement chez grandma. Next time, I must remember to bring a plastic sheet or something to put underneath the bed. It's rather dirty down there.

3. Left right after breakfast so we could get home at a decent time, plus Fireworks was waiting on us. I figured out this time by experimentation that the regen braking thing needs to be used mainly in town, makes the mileage worse when on the highways. This is partly why Thursday's wasn't as good as I'd wanted. Now I know :)

4. Had chips n cheese for dinner and a margarita (premix kind from bottle). 4 days of no alcohol and that hit me a bit! And burned my tummy a little, too. 

5. Nearpod seems to be back to normal, so my error report will likely be met with a bit of puzzling from the company lol. But the ones that I opened to edit are still missing their slides, so I'm hoping maybe they have a solution to that. I can't be the only person that happened to this weekend. Got my Fr 2 ready for demain, and Fr 1 only needs a bit of tweaking to be fully ready.

Comments