2 jul 26

1. Today the head of Beacon Academy wrote me to ask about availability for next week and to ask for my résumé. Fingers MAJORLY crossed still yet for this opportunity. I really fear the competition, though. I don't go around speaking education lingo and I'm not all that trained in Montessori. Upon looking up when I did that after school thing in Batavia, it has now been 16 years since I was around such. I am going to study up a bit and have already begun anticipation of questions I may be asked. I feel like this is still a long shot, though, and my recent experience of making it to final round of Yondr only to have them not have a position is still eroding my confidence.

2. Due to my need to always have a plan B (ESP in this case), and perhaps it's even plan C or D at this point lol, I texted that person from Elevate/Fullmind as to when I should expect to hear something either way. To my surprise, he replied and said I should be fine, and that there is currently a backlog on getting set ups in these cases. He claimed he will be in contact with the person in charge come Monday when she returns from vacay...so we'll see...

3. I got rejected when attempting to make a FB page that I could use for my tutoring and now I'm really concerned as to FB ever just up and blocking me without recourse and sans explanation. Thus, today, I requested to download all my posts. I'd really be sad to lose all of them TBH. Hopefully I never have to use them, but at least I have them now.

4. Finished filming the s'mores bars episode today, planning to edit and post it tomorrow! Made the amazing Gruyère pasta dish for dindin ce soir, soooooo good. Then the s'more bars for dessert--so perfect. Hubby raved about the dessert, too :D

5. Been a stormy evening! Storms arrived about an hour and half earlier than predicted. Hoping that it won't be storming demain soir when I want to do the mixed grill...

Comments