22 jul 26

1. As usual, I remembered far too late last night, then forgot again until just now lol. The main thing from yesterday was the 13.8 mile bike ride to get my free Andy's for my birthday reward! It was really nice out--finally good air!

2. Today's air AND temp were spectacular--wish the rest of summer could be this way! 73F, low humidity, light breeze, clear air...ahhhh. We left the windows open, no need for AC!

3. Took WAYYYY too long to do that last step for Proximity (the bio vid). I had to make a small slideshow to go along with it (did NOT know about that until I got in the assignment, ugh), then I kept failing while trying to record! My voice would falter, I'd get crap in my throat, I'd babble, I recorded it without the slideshow shared--you name it, I failed it. Took the whole stupid morning away from me.

4. After my 2pm lesson, got the tree service guy called. I'd inquired with two companies last night online; he was the only one to call me of the two. He stopped by and quoted $650 to take the whole thing out (decided to go with that instead of just removing the dead part and trimming, figure the rest will start dying at some point or already has inside, so just get rid entirely). That job will be done Monday, whew.

5. For dinner, hubby suggested walking to get some, which we opted for Chili's. I would have SWORN I had an email about a free dessert reward, but could not find it for anything, and I had to completely re-sign in on the refreshed app, so yeah, whatever. We also stopped by Target on the way to see if they had the new Horrified game--and they did! Yay! And dinner was great. Had this month's marg--sooooo good. Strawberry + dragonfruit, mmmm.

Comments