8 jul 26
1. Had crazy dreams as usual last night. This time, a ghost tried to get in bed with me and climbed on top of me in the dream (I was in bed in the dream). I remember saying, I have to tell Michael about this, it was so cool! Yeah, no, haven't told him lol.
2. Got up at 9 (well, 8:57, because that's how my internal alarm goes) to get ready for Egg Harbor convo group. Was delayed getting there by a very long train, then could hardly find a parking spot--very unusual.
3. After Egg Harbor, we went to Bread & Vine. We had to play musical parking spots, during which people were ready to steal our spots at any second--it was like cutthroat Christmas parking or what! JoAnn and I tried to hold a spot for Annette--stood in the frickn' middle of it facing outward--and yet, this lady turned on her signal and sat there until Annette gave up, went around the corner and managed to find one. J & I finally left once we spotted Annette coming up the sidewalk. The insistent lady never even tried to ask us what we were doing. So rude and weird.
4. Bread & Vine was AWESOME, partly thanks to David's generosity--he got us wine, escargot, charcuterie, and desserts! Had I known he was planning on the desserts, I'd have not ordered a sandwich as well--and if I'd known the sandwich was going to be flipping huge. I'm slightly worried now b/c a salad came with it; Cyclospora is circulating and they have yet to determine what exactly is spreading it. Salad that isn't thoroughly washed can be a culprit. Praying they washed it well. Back to what I was saying--the experience was so great that we decided next month to just book there instead, may become an every other month thing.
5. Chatted with mom on the way home, then got ready for 2.5 hours of lessons. A wave of sleepiness hit me and it was a bit of a struggle to get through first lesson. The sleepiness ebbed, but then a headache replaced it. After I watered some plants, decided to lie down for a few minutes after taking some medicine. I felt a little better, but not much. Felt like I might be hungry yet not sure. Ate the two leftover beignets (those were AMAZING when they were warm and still pretty decent left over) and opted to throw away the other half of the sandwich, as it was already getting kinda soggy. Made myself a small portion of pasta for dindin and had half a can of Pepsi to help combat the headache (this one is a fierce one that isn't giving up easily, grr).
Comments
Post a Comment