2 Aug 26

1. Today has mostly been spent on the dining room project. I got the green glass corner shelf in this morning, then unloaded the China hutch so that it could be moved over. This meant I ended up dusting/cleaning it as well.

2. Had lessons at 4 (half hour) and 5 (full hour), then 1 hour break, then 1 more full hour at 7. 

3. For lunch, had my leftover Roquefort sauce with some pasta--oooh mmmm! Dinner was leftover duck curry--and I STILL have one more serving for tomorrow lunch!

4. The dining room is almost done now. Only thing left is the bookshelf reoragnizing. Not even going to list all the things I did, it was so much! But dang does it ever look good now :D

5. Also managed to get rid of the old carpet cleaner today! Posted it on FB Streamwood Buy Nothing group and turned out there was a gal that had posted about 2 weeks ago she was in search of such. She messaged and came for it right away!

Comments