3 aug 26

1. Had a hard time getting to sleep last night. We hit the hay about a half hour earlier than usual, and even though I got sleepy like always from playing Words with Friends, after I closed it, the invasive thoughts just wouldn't quit. I hate when this happens, so much. I nearly got back on my phone to read positive news to help, but did fall asleep before it was necessary. It was the kind of thing that usually happens before I travel, yet I'm not traveling anytime soon that I know of. I'd love to, of course...yet when I have these negative thoughts (worries of bad things happening), it's so difficult to motivate myself to be brave enough to do so. Le mega sigh.

2. Woke at 9:30 and could not get back to sleep, which was weird, too. Probably hormones, much like the crap before sleep.

3. First thing of the day was going to Mariano's to get donuts and frozen pizzas, plus see if there were any pretty clearance flowers. Sadly, there were not, but the donuts were awesome and got 4 pizzas for Avery (who went with me).

4. Worked on the bookshelf in the dining room. As expected, this took much longer due to cleaning stuff on it and figuring out how to organize all my stuff, and pare down some of the cookbooks. After this entry, going to go do finishing touches.

5. Had two lessons, then was supposed to be Oncord "training", but she canceled, so now that's on for Wednesday at 4pm (super annoying time slot, grrr) instead. Did the smell test for Parkinson's research and prepped the dictée for tomorrow's AF language workshop (which I have decided will absolutely be the last one I do solo--this takes up wayyyy too much of my time). We got Casey's pizza for dindin, as I needed to use up $4.80 in Casey's cash that was expiring, plus had a little more and the pizza was only $10 anyway, so I paid like $2.63 for it! They messed up, though, so we had to wait while they re-made it (they did all pepperoni instead of just half). It was worth the wait--so delicious! 

Comments