4 aug 26
1. Today started with waking up at 9am (due to Michael stirring around), then snuggling with him until 9:30 when I had to get up and ready to tutor at 10.
2. After my lesson, went to work on mowing the lawn. Got front done and part of back when the gutter cleaners arrived and got right to it--they used leaf blowers for a lot of it, so it was all over the place. I had to call M to open the front door because they were blowing too much in the back for me to go up to the sliding door! Finished up after they left, then took a much needed shower.
3. Sent out the Zoom link email for those that signed up for the workshop, which I forgot to do yesterday (d'oh!).
4. Avery had stayed up all night (again, ugh) and was sleeping during the day. I tried to wake him, only for him to not get up (twice), so I made cookies without him. When I did get him up at 5:30 so he could be ready for karate, he was mad that I hadn't forced him to get out of bed when waking him before, so now he's all pouty and sullen again. Teen years are a rough ride, I tells ya.
5. Workshop went well, though there were only 12 besides me. Phyllis practiced doing breakout rooms at the end (thankfully Karen did them during the session). I'm glad I said this is last one for me solo prepping, I'm so over doing these. M & A brought me Legends pizza for dinner, then A & I edited the video, which I'm about to post.
Comments
Post a Comment